Our team is comprised of over 60 sales, trading, and research professionals dedicated to structured products, corporate securities, municipals, and treasuries.
We have extensive expertise in both traditional and esoteric assets. Our team has discretely placed both large and small volume transactions in every asset class. The depth and extent of our relationships across a wide array of market participants give us the edge to provide the best execution for our clients. We are committed to maximizing value for our clients through in-depth bespoke analysis of sectors, asset classes, and complicated individual securities.
Since inception, we have traded tens of billions of dollars in securities: creating and providing liquidity in unique sectors. Odeon employs a sophisticated and highly skilled team, with strong quantitative skills as well as considerable client reach across the country. As a market leader in analyzing and trading the full range of fixed income products, Odeon is able to offer unique idea-driven market-based solutions to the client challenges of managing their assets and liabilities. Unlike many participants in this market, Odeon is keenly focused on providing reliable and efficient execution in the following products:
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Bank Loans
- Callable and Bullet Agency Debt
- Non-agency RMBS
- Asset-Backed Securities (student loans, credit cards, franchise, aircraft)
- Whole Loans
- Secondary CDO/CLO
- Structured Notes
- Non-U.S. ABS/RMBS
- Corporate Debt
- Emerging Market Debt
- Municipal Bonds
- U.S. Treasuries
- Foreign Exchange
Our goal is to become the leading advisor and banker to our clients: building client relationships based on our trusted expertise.
As agents and consultants, Odeon Capital Group’s Investment Banking platform serves to provide strategic corporate advice to small to mid market companies across a number of industries. Our mission is to provide sound objective advice for companies to help maximize shareholder value throughout the corporate lifecycle.
- Capital Markets – Structuring and executing a variety of transactions, including equity, debt and hybrid transactions to achieve our clients' capital goals
- General Advisory – Consultation on financing objectives and potential business development opportunities to improve long-term client fundamentals
- M&A Advisory – Merger and acquisitions advisory and identification and engagement of target buyers and sellers to realize greatest value transactions for our clients
We strive to provide comprehensive advice and executional excellence on complicated transactions across products in difficult markets to help our clients reach their goals. Clients receive bespoke financial solutions and strategic advisory services on a wide range of transactions implementing our cutting-edge financial services capabilities. We are focused on being a fundamental financier to our client, providing capital-raising services which enable our clients to grow. Odeon brings new ideas, creativity and thoughtful solutions to our clients' most complex problems, structuring client specific transactions in difficult capital market situations.
Odeon Capital Group’s Investment Banking Division provides a host of advantages to our clients:
- Trust-Based Relationships – Unlike bigger banks, Odeon’s success is predicated on the success of each and every one of our client relationships. In turn, Odeon works with each of our clients to identify and execute optimal capital solutions, not just any capital solution.
- White Shoe Credentials, White Glove Service – Odeon Investment Banking is proud to offer our clients both the benefit of our Bulge Bracket experience and the customized, on-call attention of our boutique service model.
- Dedicated Distribution Capacity – Unlike most boutique investment banks, Odeon possesses a 40+ member sales force dedicated to the marketing and execution of Odeon’s Investment Banking transactions.
- Deep Capital Market Connections – For each of our industries of focus, Odeon Investment Banking maintains a deep network of industry-specific investors, in addition to the broad institutional coverage provided by our sales force.
- Agility & Flexibility – Lacking bureaucracy and leveraging our combined debt & equity platforms, Odeon is able to respond quickly to changing market dynamics while offering our clients a host of transaction structures and financing solutions.
For more information, please Contact Us.